- Episode 2: ‘Home’
- Duration: 54 minutes
- Date: Sunday, May 1st
- Director: Jeremy Podewsa
- Writer: Dave Hill
Bran trains with the Three-Eyed Raven. In King’s Landing, Jaime advises Tommen. Tyrion demands good news, but has to make his own. At Castle Black, the Night’s Watch stands behind Thorne. Ramsay Bolton proposes a plan, and Balon Greyjoy entertains other proposals. (TVMA)
3. Confirmed cast members
- Peter Dinklage as ‘Tyrion Lannister’
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as ‘Jaime Lannister’
- Lena Headey as ‘Cersei Lannister’
- Kit Harington as ‘Jon Snow’ (body)
- Liam Cunningham as ‘Davos Seaworth’
- Carice van Houten as ‘Melisandre’
- Sophie Turner as ‘Sansa Stark’
- Alfie Allen as ‘Theon Greyjoy’
- Maisie Williams as ‘Arya Stark’
- Conleth Hill as ‘Varys’
- Gwendoline Christie as ‘Brienne of Tarth’
- Jonathan Pryce as ‘High Sparrow’
- Tom Wlaschiha as ‘Jaqen H’ghar’
- Dean Charles-Chapman as ‘Tommen Baratheon’
- Isaac Hempstead-Wright as ‘Bran Stark’
- Nathalie Emmanuel as ‘Missandei’
- Kristofer Hivju as ‘Tormund’
- Michael McElhatton as ‘Roose Bolton’
- Iwan Rheon as ‘Ramsay Bolton’
- Faye Marsay as ‘The Waif’
- Max von Sydow as ‘Three-Eyed Raven’
- Thor Björnsson as ‘The Mountain’
- Patrick Malahide as ‘Balon Greyjoy’
- Gemma Whelan as ‘Yara Greyjoy’
- Ellie Kendrick as ‘Meera Reed’
- Owen Theale as ‘Alliser Thorne’
- Brenock O’ Connor as ‘Olly’
- Brian Fortune as ‘Othell Yarwyck’
- Michael Condron as ‘Bowen Marsh’
- Ben Crompton as ‘Dolorous Edd’
- Daniel Portman as ‘Podrick Payne’
- Paul Rattray as ‘Harald Karstark’
- Nell Tiger Free as ‘Myrcella Baratheon’ (body)
- Kristian Nairn as ‘Hodor’
BEYOND THE WALL
- Bran experiences a vision of the past. He’s at Winterfell together with the Three-Eyed Raven. Bran sees his father, a young Ned Stark, sparring with a young Robert Baratheon. A young Hodor is also visible.
- During the vision, the Three-Eyed Raven trains Bran to become a better greenseer.
AT THE WALL: CASTLE BLACK
- Ser Davos talks with Melisandre about Stannis’s fate. He also asks for her help in order seek revenge on the mutineers. Melisandre says that she lost her faith and she doesn’t know if she’s able to use her powers once again.
- Edd tries to convince Tormund to revenge Jon Snow’s death. Meanwhile Thorne is able to get the support of the Night’s Watch.
- Night falls and Alliser Thorne gives Davos and co. a last chance to leave the chamber. Edd hasn’t returned yet, so Davos fears for his life. He fights nonetheless. The mutineers start to attack the door. Dolorous Edd arrives in time with the Wildlings. Time for some action! Wun Wun smashes the gate of Castle Black and the rest of the Wildlings (led by Tormund). Will Olly and Alliser Thorne die here? We will find out very soon.
SOMEWHERE IN THE NORTH: NEAR WINTERFELL
- Sansa wants Brienne to bring her to Jon Snow. When they take a break, Brienne tells Sansa about Arya and that fact that she’s still alive. Sansa wants to know where Arya Stark went.
IN THE NORTH: WINTERFELL
- Roose and Ramsay are informed about the dead Bolton soldiers. They know that Sansa is alive and gets help from someone. Ramsay thinks that she might be at Castle Black, to her half-brother Jon. Roose sends his men to Castle Black to get Sansa back. Will Roose or Ramsay leave Wintefell? Or neither?
AT THE IRON ISLANDS: PYKE
- Balon and Yara learn that Euron Greyjoy is on his way to Pyke. They aren’t really happy about that. Yara welcomes Euron.
- During the stormy night, Euron pushes Balon from the bridge.
IN KING’S LANDING: THE RED KEEP
- Cersei wants to talk with Tommen. Tommen doesn’t want to see anyone after he found about Myrcella’s death. Lannister guards protect him all of the time. Cersei doesn’t listen to the guards and asks to get out of her way. When the guards see Frankenmountain, they don’t hesitate and let her pass.
- Myrcella’s funeral takes place in the Sept of Baelor. Jaime confronts the High Sparrow about Cersei’s atonement. He threatens the High Sparrow but the Faith Militant intervenes. Jaime immediately stops to threaten the HS when Tommen enters the sept. He asks if he can have a moment with his son alone.
- Jaime and Tommen talk about Myrcella’s death. Jaime advises Tommen to stand up against the High Sparrow. He need to know that he’s the king and that this power game should end. Especially if he wants to see Margaery again.
- The Waif visits Arya again. This time she has improved her fighting skills. Jaqen H’ghar comes in between and gives Arya a second chance. She’s allowed to enter the House of Black and White again in order to progress in her training.
- Tyrion has a meeting with Varys, Missandei and Grey Worm about the Sons of the Harpies’ most recent attack. Tyrion thinks it’s not a bad idea to release the two dragons, who are still being chained in the catacombs.
- At night, Tyrion visits Viserion and Rhaegal but they do not appreciate his presence.
6. YOUR OPINION ! (RESULTS)
CLICK HERE: Predictions – ep2 – Home – results