- Episode 3: ‘Oathbreaker’
- Duration: 53 minutes
- Date: Sunday, May 9th
- Director: Daniel Sackheim
- Writer: David Benioff, D.B Weiss
Daenerys meets her future. Bran meets the past. Tommen confronts the High Sparrow. Arya trains to be No One. Varys finds an answer. Ramsay gets a gift. (TVMA)
- Brief nudity
- Adult language
- Adult content
3. Confirmed cast members
– Green colour: weren’t present in ep.2
- Peter Dinklage as ‘Tyrion Lannister’
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as ‘Jaime Lannister’
- Lena Headey as ‘Cersei Lannister’
- Emilia Clarke as ‘Daenerys Targaryen’
- Kit Harington as ‘Jon Snow’
- Liam Cunningham as ‘Davos Seaworth’
- Carice van Houten as ‘Melisandre’
- Conleth Hill as ‘Varys’
- Michiel Huisman as ‘Daario Naharis’
- Maisie Williams as ‘Arya Stark’
- Kristofer Hivju as ‘Tormund’
- Tom Wlaschiha as ‘Jaqen H’ghar’
- John Bradley as ‘Samwell Tarly’
- Hannah Murray as ‘Gilly’
- Dean Charles-Chapman as ‘Tommen Baratheon’
- Jonathan Pryce as ‘The High Sparrow’
- Iwan Rheon as ‘Ramsay Bolton’
- Art Parkinson as ‘Rickon Stark’
- Isaac Hempstead-Wright as ‘Bran Stark’
- Iain Glen as ‘Jorah Mormont’
- Diana Rigg as ‘Olenna Tyrell’
- Max von Sydow as ‘Three-Eyed Raven’
- Roger Ashton-Griffiths as ‘Mace Tyrell’
- Ian Gelder as ‘Kevan Lannister’
- Ben Crompton as ‘Dolorous Edd’
- Natalia Tena as ‘Osha’
- Joe Naufahu as ‘Khal Moro’
- Anton Lesser as ‘Qyburn’
- Chuku Modu as ‘Ahko’
- Thor Björnsson as ‘The Mountain’
- Faye Marsay as ‘The Waif’
- Luke Roberts as ‘Arthur Dayne’
- Ian Whyte as ‘Wun Wun’
- Dean S. Jagger as ‘Smalljon Umber’
- Eddie Eyre as ‘a Targaryen Kingsguard’
- Staz Nair as ‘Qhono’
BEYOND THE WALL
- Bran and the Three-Eyed Raven have another vision. This time they find themselves in the sunny Dorne. Bran sees his own father, now being a young adult. Ned isn’t alone though. He has several loyal men behind his back, including Meera’s father Howland Reed. We get a graphic fight, where the legendary Arthur Dayne is killed by Howland Reed. Arthur Dayne fighted with two swords simultaneously. Ned and Howland win, but he definitely has lost a great deal of their men.
- Ned Stark runs into the Tower, Bran following him. The Three-Eyed Raven tries to stop him, but it’s already too late. Bran sees Ned saying goodbye to a dying Lyanna Stark. Lynna begs Ned to protect her son and to call him ‘Jon’. She asks her brother to make sure no harm will come to her baby boy. ‘Promise me, Ned’. Lyanna dies and Bran realizes that Jon Snow is a Targaryen.
AT THE WALL: CASTLE BLACK
- Jon Snow is reanimated. The wildlings and the men of the Night’s Watch can’t believe their own eyes. They think he has become some kind of god.
- Jon is not the same man anymore. He has become more assertive, believing that he has come back for a reason. He breaks his oath and decides to give up his position as the Lord Commander. Perhaps he even orders Allisers and / or Olly’s death? Davos swears loyalty to Jon Snow and tries to convince Jon to take back Winterfell. Melisandre is now more self-assured than she ever was. She truly believes that Jon Snow is the Prince who was Promised.
- Tormund talks with Jon Snow. He tells Jon that he thought that Mance Rayder would lead him and the Wildlings through the Long Night but he was wrong. Jon Snow is the man they need. He also swears loyalty and promises Jon that he has the Wildlings behind his back.
IN THE NORTH: WINTERFELL
- Ramsay welcomes the Umbers in Winterfell. The Umbers claim to support the Boltons, even if that means they break their oath when it comes to supporting the Starks. To guarantee their promise they have a gift for Ramsay Bolton: the youngest Stark, Rickon, together with the wildling woman, Osha. Both are imprisoned in Winterfell.
- Ramsay seizes the moment to get Sansa back. He writes a letter to the Lord Commander where he demands Jon Snow to return Sansa Stark and his Reek or he will attack the Night’s Watch with his army. He also claims in his letter to have Rickon Stark. If he wants him back alive, he better kneels.
IN KING’S LANDING: THE RED KEEP
- Cersei and Jaime talk with Qyburn. They ask the Master of Whispers to find out who wants to make their house fall. Qyburn tells his little birds to find out who Cersei’s enemies are and to kill them.
- Tommen Baratheon decides to stand up and visits the High Sparrow to confront him. The High Sparrow tries to influence a scared Tommen and tells him that if he wants to stay pure, he need to follow the rules of the Seven. Tommen is an easy prey for the High Sparrow and start to believe in the arguments of the High Sparrow. The High Sparrow promise that the Faith Militant will protect him if needed be.
- Cersei wants to see Tommen, but is interrupted by Lancel Lannister and 2 other men of the Faith Militant. Lancel forces Cersei to step aside or they’ll use violence. Cersei feels confident and let the Mountain kill Lancel and co. Time for some Frankenmountain action. The Mountain kills without too much effort. Tommen discovers what Cersei did, which causes him to distantiate even more from his mother.
TO THE REACH
- Samwell Tarly and Gilly are on their way to Oldtown. Due to a heavy storm, Sam is getting seasick. Gilly teases him a bit about his seasickness, but that’s not the only thing that stresses him out. Sam realizes that women are not allowed in the Citadel. Now that they are so close to Sam’s home, he think it’s better to leave Gilly temporarily there. It’s the only place where she and little Sam are safe.
- Arya’s back in the House of Black and White. There she has another training with the Waif. Arya’s doing a good job.
- Jaqen H’ghar gives her a second chance and restores her vision. He has another task for her: if she is truly no one, she has nothing to fear. The ultimate task to prove that she’s no one is playing herself or a member of her family. Jaqen wants Arya to join a theatre company in Braavos.
- Varys finds an answer to get rid of the fear among the local people. Nowadays, the free people believe in what the Red Priests say. Varys thinks that the opposite can be possible: what if the Red Priests convince the people that Daenerys is the savior, instead of someone who left them behind.
- The High Priestess, Kinvara, visits Meereen and talks with Tyrion and Varys. She accepts Varys’s offer and sends some of her Red Priests and Priestesses to Meereen to convert the people.
IN THE DOTHRAKI SEA: VAES DOTHRAK
- Daenerys arrives in Vaes Dothrak. The city has changed a lot since season 1. Daenerys is also introduced to the Temple of the dosh khaleen. She also meets the High Priestess of the dosh khaleen.
- Daario and Jorah are able to sneak into the Dothraki camp. They haven’t found Daenerys yet.
6. YOUR OPINION! (RESULTS)
CLICK HERE Predictions – ep3 – Oathbreaker