- Episode 7: ‘The Broken Man’
- Duration: 51 minutes
- Date: Sunday, June 5th
- Director: Mark Mylod
- Writer: Bryan Cogman
The High Sparrow eyes another target. Jaime confronts a hero. Arya makes a plan. The North is reminded. (TVMA)
- Adult content
- Adult language
3. Confirmed cast members
– Green colour: weren’t present in ep.6
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as ‘Jaime Lannister’
- Lena Headey as ‘Cersei Lannister’
- Kit Harington as ‘Jon Snow’
- Natalie Dormer as ‘ Margaery Tyrell’
- Sophie Turner as ‘Sansa Stark’
- Maisie Williams as ‘Arya Stark’
- Liam Cunningham as ‘Davos Seaworth’
- Alfie Allen as ‘Theon Greyjoy’
- Jonathan Pryce as ‘High Sparrow’
- Kristofer Hivju as ‘Tormund Giantsbane’
- Jerome Flynn as ‘Bronn’
- Tom Wlaschiha as ‘Jaqen H’ghar’
- Ian McShane as ‘Septon Ray’
- Diana Rigg as ‘Olenna Tyrell’
- Finn Jones as ‘Loras Tyrell’ (not confirmed; but very likely to appear)
- Rory McCann as ‘Sandor Clegane’ (not confirmed; but very likely to appear)
- Clive Russel as Brynden ‘Blackfish’ Tully
- Eugene Simon as ‘Lancel Lannister’
- Gemma Whelan as ‘Yara Greyjoy’
- Faye Marsay as ‘The Waif’
- Thor Björnsson as ‘Gregor Clegane’
- Hannah Waddingham as ‘Septa Unella’
- Tobias Menzies as ‘Edmure Tully’
- Tim McInnerny as ‘Robert Glover’
- Tim Plester as ‘Walder Rivers’
- Daniel Tuite as ‘Lothar Frey’
- Josephine Gillan as ‘Marei’
THE NORTH, THE GIFT
- Jon Snow, Sansa Stark, Davos Seaworth, Tormund and Melisandre travel first to the Wildling camp in the Gift. It’s Tormund who tries to convince the Wildlings that they need to fight against Ramsay Bolton’s army. Jon Snow is their only hope if they want to survive. If Jon Snow loses, the Wildlings will suffer a horrible death at the hands of Ramsay Bolton. The Wildlings aren’t willing to fight for Jon at first sight, but they trust Tormund and Tormund succeeds in his plan.
- Tormund stays with the Wildlings and Jon and co. head to Deepwood Motte (House Glover)
THE NORTH, DEEPWOOD MOTTE
- On their way to Deepwood Motte, Davos discovers a pyre and some remnants of Stannis’s camp. He goes straight to the pyre and finds the stag he gave to Shireen before he traveled back to Winterfell. He questions Melisandre about his recent discovery. Melisandre tells him everything. Davos is very mad with her and tells Melisandre that he isn’t able to forgive her for this. He doesn’t want anything to do with her anymore. Before Team Stark continues to travel to Deepwood Motte, Davos asks if he can have a moment alone at Shireen’s pyre. He says goodbye to House Baratheon, and to his beloved Shireen.
- Jon, Sansa and Davos meet outside with Robett Glover. Melisandre decides to keep a distance from the rest, considering her recent confession. Jon Snow tries to convince Lord Glover to join their side in the war against Ramsay Bolton. Lord Glover isn’t prepared to support a bastard and an oathbreaker and confronts Sansa Stark with her marriage to Ramsay, but Sansa tells him that she will always be a Stark no matter what. She did what she had to do in order to survive. Robett Glover isn’t convinced at all and decides to not aid the Starks in their war against House Bolton. They have recently reclaimed their home from the Ironborn and he isn’t willing to lose any more people.
- Team Stark leaves Deepwood Motte, after their failure. Davos advises Jon and Sansa to travel to Bear Island. He remembers that House Mormont didn’t join Stannis’s cause, but instead remained very loyal to House Stark.
THE NORTH, BEAR ISLAND
- Team Stark arrives in Bear Island this time. They meet the sympathetic Lyanna Mormont. Davos is the one who’s able to convince House Mormont to join them. He reminds Lyanna of her letter and warns them for the real war against the dead and that they need a man like Jon Snow by their side, because he has seen what’s really out there.
- Sansa Stark writes a letter to the House Hornwood to forge an allegiance.
THE RIVERLANDS, RIVERRUN
- The Freys are trying to ransom Edmure, but the Blackfish laughs at them and tells them he never gives up his home. Walder Rivers threatens to slit Edmure’s throat with the same knife he used to cut his niece’s throat. The Blackfish still isn’t impressed and the Freys frustratedly retreat.
- Jaime, Bronn and their Lannister men arrive at Camp Lannister in Riverrun. He meets the Freys, who inform him about the current affairs. Jaime isn’t delighted when he finds out about the way the Freys are negotiating with the Blackfish. Jaime decides to go the Blackfish himself.
- Jaime confronts the Blackfish. He wants the Blackfish to surrender, but the Blackfish makes him clear that the war isn’t over as long as he is standing. Jaime Lannister threatens that if he doesn’t surrender Riverrun by night fall, he will have to attack them with their army. And Jaime makes sure he outnumbers him twenty to one.
SOMEWHERE IN THE RIVERLANDS
- Septon Ray and his followers comes across a band of outlaws led by Lachlan, Flynn, Japeth and Bower. They are extorting the poor and vulnerable and use religion as a justification for their actions. Septon Ray gives them the Broken Men-speech. Some members of the former Brotherhood Without Banners kill all of the men including Septon Ray. The men are all laying dead on the ground when we’re seeing a man walking among them. The man is revealed to be Sandor Clegane / The Hound. He discovers how the Brotherhood without Banners has killed off the men that saved him. Sandor decides to meet up with the Brotherhood of Banners to gets his revenge.
KING’S LANDING, THE RED KEEP
- Margaery Tyrell returns to the Red Keep. Septa Unella has been asked by the High Sparrow to keep an eye on the Queen. Olenna is happy to see her granddaughter again and asks if she’s alright. She also asks about Loras’s state of well-being. Margaery tells her grandmother that Loras will atone for his sins very soon.
- Olenna confronts Cersei with the consequences of her ignorance. Thanks to her, the High Sparrow’s power has only increased and now he has grasped Margaery and Tommen in his claws. The two have a heated discussion, but Olenna makes Cersei clear that they have to move their hatred toward each other aside if they want to bring down the High Sparrow for once and for good.
KING’S LANDING, THE SEPT OF BAELOR
- The High Sparrow talks with Loras Tyrell, who’s still imprisoned. Loras Tyrell’s head has been shaven, as it is one of the steps towards his ‘redemption’. The High Sparrow tries to convince Loras to do something back for the Gods, if he wants the Gods to forgive his sins. The High Sparrow wants Loras Tyrell to fight for the Faith during the trial by combat of Cersei Lannister. It would be his ultimate chance to remove his sins and to get out of his prison cell.
- Arya realizes that The Faceless Men will soon come after her, now that she betrayed them. She makes a plan to chase the Faceless Man into the dark place where she sleeps, because she’s used to fight without her sight. The Waif indeed discovers Arya and chases her through Braavos with a bloody knife. Arya tries to hide in the crowd, but the Waif doesn’t lose her out of her sight. Arya jumps from the balcony, trying to escape her, but she doesn’t get rid of the Waif. Arya then tries to trap the Waif into the dark and kills her off.
- The Iron Fleet arrives at the Long Bridge of Volantis. Theon and Yara make a stop at a taverne in Volantis and talk about their revenge on Euron. Yara tells Theon that they have to convince Daenerys Targaryen to join their cause before Euron Greyjoy does.
- Yara then orders a whore, while Theon awkwardly looks at his sister.